Environmental Values is an international peer-reviewed journal that brings together contributions from philosophy, economics, politics, sociology, geography, anthropology, ecology and other disciplines, which relate to the present and future environment of human beings and other species. In doing so we aim to clarify the relationship between practical policy issues and more fundamental underlying principles or assumptions.
Coverage: 1992-2012 (Vol. 1, No. 1 - Vol. 21, No. 4)
The "moving wall" represents the time period between the last issue available in JSTOR and the most recently published issue of a journal. Moving walls are generally represented in years. In rare instances, a publisher has elected to have a "zero" moving wall, so their current issues are available in JSTOR shortly after publication.
Note: In calculating the moving wall, the current year is not counted.
For example, if the current year is 2008 and a journal has a 5 year moving wall, articles from the year 2002 are available.
- Terms Related to the Moving Wall
- Fixed walls: Journals with no new volumes being added to the archive.
- Absorbed: Journals that are combined with another title.
- Complete: Journals that are no longer published or that have been combined with another title.
Subjects: Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Science & Mathematics, Sociology, Political Science, Social Sciences, Philosophy, Humanities
Collections: Arts & Sciences X Collection, Sustainability
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
- Impressionism Vs Post Impressionism Essay Questions
- A Day Out With My Family Essay In Hindi
- Essay Memoir Memory Political Politics
- Maths Assignment Cover Sheet
- Madonna And Child Enthroned With Saints Raphael Analysis Essay
- Good Words Use Writing Thesis Statement
- Henry Iv Falstaff Essay Writing
- Windows 7 Case Study Microsoft Office
- Teacher/Library Media Specialist Planning Journal/Essay
- Netflix Roller Coaster Case Study Answers