Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka has declared the results for its B.Sc Nursing degree course. The results can be seen at the RGUHS website by entering registration number or roll number. The B.Sc Nursing degree course is available at 60 of its constituent colleges. Around 602
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka has declared the results for its B.Sc Nursing degree course. The results can be seen at the RGUHS website by entering registration number or roll number. The B.Sc Nursing degree course is available at 60 of its constituent colleges. Around 602 candidates successfully secured admission for the B.Sc Nursing course beginning from the academic year 2013-2014.
For any candidate to be considered having passed the B.Sc Nursing respective examination he/she needs to have cleared both Theory and Practical/Clinical examinations separately. Minimum passing marks for Theory (written exam and internal assessment) is 40 per cent, and minimum passing marks for Practical/Clinical is also 40 per cent; however the overall aggregate percentage, for both Theory and Practical/Clinical combined is 50 per cent. Candidates scoring below 50 per cent overall will have to re-take both theory and practical exams.
To be eligible for the B.Sc Nursing degree course at any of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka's affiliated nursing colleges; the candidate must have passed Class 12 (or equivalent) in English medium with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects, scoring minimum aggregate percentage of 45 per cent.
View result at: http://rguhs.logisys.org/#
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka provides affiliation to around 680 colleges conducting professional courses in the field of Medicine. Apart from traditional MBBS courses, other fields offered are: Dentistry, Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homoeopathy, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy and Nursing.
A Candidate Seeking Admission Shall Have :
- Passed B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing degree or Post Certificate B.Sc Nursing of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS), or any other University expected as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc Nursing (Basic) in a Hospital or in Nursing Educational Institution or Community Health setting. For candidate with Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing degree no such experience is needed after graduation.
- Registered in State Nursing Council as registered Nurse and registered Midwife /psychiatric Nurse.
Criteria for Selection of Candidates :
The selection shall be based on merit judged on the basis of aggregate of marks obtained in the University examination Ist year to Final year Basic B.Sc nursing or post Basic B.Sc Nursing and marks obtained in the selection test.
Educational visit 2 Weeks
*Clinical Speciality – Medical Surgical Nursing (Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Nursing, Critical care Nursing, Oncology Nursing, Neurosciences Nursing, Nephro - Urology Nursing, Orthopedic Nursing, Gastro Enterology Nursing) Obstetric & Gynecological Nursing, Paediatric (Child Health) Nursing, Psychiatric (Mental Health) Nursing, Community Health Nursing, etc.
Students have to maintain log book for each activity during the course of study.
- List Of Subjects - Ist Year
- Nursing education
- Advance Nursing Practice
- Nursing Research and Statistics
- *Clinical Speciality – I
- Self Study / Library
- List Of Subjects - 2nd Year
- Nursing Management
- Nursing Research (Dissertation)
- *Clinical Speciality – II