Here I shall persuade you that sport is an important part of life and one that would severely damage our country if it were removed. I explain how competition is important because of the many functions it serves within our country and our community.
Sport offers competition without violence
This is true for most sports, although there are a few sports where violence is expected such as hockey. Otherwise sport is about matching physical fitness and wit with other participants. That is one of the great things about sport and is why it is an important part of life and our society.
Sport can bring people together
It brings together teams of people who would not have usually been seen together. This includes people in teams and includes people who go to watch sports. Teams tend to have supporters that are there together as a big group supporting what they love. Sport is able to bring people together which is why it is important within our lives.
Sport makes people feel as if they belong
Some people may be socially awkward and have no friends, but if they have a little sporting ability then they will be made welcome in sports. Even if they have no friends they will not be picked last in a team, they will be made to feel like part of the group.
Sport encourages good health
It is a great motivator and has people going out and taking exercise. It is something that even makes spectators want to get into shape. It is quite common for more people to join gyms and start taking more exercise when big sporting events exist.
Sport has been around as long as homo-sapians have
All types of sport are important to us because they have been around since humans first started to walk upright. They are a deep part of our competitive and playful base instincts. It is no coincidence that infant animals play with each other and compete. It is because such behavior is genetically programmed into them. The same is true of humans and we may enjoy such activities because we have sports.
Sports are a good thing because they help to stop violence and help people come together in harmony. Sports help us to release our competitive urges and help us get more exercise. Sport is a great motivator for people to get into shape and is also a business that generates millions for our country. Sport provides a lot of jobs for people and the elements within sport such as competition, exercise and working as a team have been around for a long time. Sport embodies the ideas of friendly competition and may work on a very healthy team basis. Joining a group so that the group may complete a task or a goal is a very good thing for humans as humans are pack animals. It helps to build interpersonal bonds and often has elements of wish fulfillment within, not to mention elements of camaraderie.
A List Of 20 Good Persuasive Essay Topics About Sports
The speciality of persuasive essays is that, these writings persuade readers that the point of view given in the writing is the right one and everyone should share the same opinion. Some of these kinds of writings may lead to some controversies. Writing a persuasive essay requires high skills of writing and a detailed research on the topic. It is important that, you chose a topic which has plenty of information and statistics to support your point of view.
Writing Persuasive essays
There are certain things which make writing persuasive essays easier. Always consider that the style of writing in these kinds of documents is just the continuation of your research on your topic. A detailed research on the topic can’t be avoided by the writer. If a writer consider writing a continuous job to research, it will be more fun to write. This kind of writing requires that you study both sides of a topic before you commence writing.
Persuasive essay topics about sports
Making a list of persuasive essay topics is not at all a tough job. Here is a list of 20 topics about sports.
- Is it true that, high school games are leading to too many injuries?
- Why do schools must have mandatory game hours?
- Do schools need to celebrate sports day?
- Should college athletes be paid for playing?
- Should girls be allowed to play on boy’s games teams?
- Should school athletes have to be on the honour roll to play in games?
- Is it necessary for professional athletes take drug tests before their games?
- Should coaches should equal playtime to the athletes in the school irrespective to their performances.
- Are athletes role models to upcoming talents?
- Should professional athletes who violate the laws be banned from their professional games?
- Should athletes follow a special diet during the days they have matches?
- Do games betting make you a better fan?
- Do you think that Lionel Messi is the best football player today?
- Can sports marketing be a good career option?
- Are scandals ruining events like the Olympics?
- Do you think, playing darts can be considered as a game event?
- Can games be a good option to those people who wish to get rid of obesity?
- Should hunting be considered as a sport?
- Can there be a single sports legend?
- Does glamour affect sports person’s career?